Friday, July 3, 2009

"What happened to you panties?"


Ok, Here's a quiz? Which girl in this photo isn't wearing panties? Well, we can eliminate Billi since she's still in diapers. So, if you take into account the overall togetherness of both mothers you have a pretty good bet. We were at Mikel's BBQ Thurs. The kids had been playing for hours and Ginny decided to spray them down with bug spray because the mosquitos were in full force. It comes to joshi's turn and I hear Ginny say "what happened to your panties?" Yup, my girl was (and continued) to climb, swing, play for hours in a dress with no panties. I vaguely remember telling her to get some on and she said she didn't feel like going upstairs. In order to avoid a big thing and be late to the party, I just said OK I'll go. But I never did. Hey, I can't remember everything!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahoy Sailor Billi
.....i love seeing grace and joshi together. of coarse joshi is the one with no panties. she's becoming lazy. perhaps we should beat her?

Family colors said...

She was embarrashed for about 5 seconds

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! I have a very similar post on my blog in February! It was Elizabeth's birthday and several hours into it I realized se had on no panties! I still laugh about it!