Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sandy Mountain Festival




Here are some photos from the Sandy mountain festival on Saturday. Joshi getting her face painted and all of us watching the Reptile man. We had front row seat and I almost tossed my cookies when he came by with the 'Legless lizard' Of course it didn't help that I was sick. (and still am.) So no photos of this week. But I have been driving Joshi in to a Vacation Bible School in Sandy. Its 9am - noon, and she's been having a great time. Her 4 yr old group had over 40 kids in it. Billi and I still have really bad colds. And just when I thought we were getting better, I left the screen door open all night. So we woke up at 4 am,to 58 degrees. I think sleeping in that cold set us back a bit. I hope were better by Monday, when Elwood comes home to visit.

2 comments:

mom said...

Too bad for the colds. You can see that Billi doesn't feel well. Joshi adorable as usual.

Unknown said...

it's funny to see billi wearing joshi's old clothes.