Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We'll miss you Pepper





We'll it was a very bad morning. I awoke to find our bunny dead. I really don't know what happened, she seemed healthy. It really sucks that after trying to befriend that bunny all year, when we finally get her figured out and she dies. She was neutered 6 weeks ago and it ended all her aggression. She was so lovey and soft. There were a lot of tears this morning. Joshi helped bury her and put flowers on her grave. Then I did exactly what your not suppose to do. I got her a new pet. Joshi picked out a 10 wk old kitten and promptly names her Daphnee. Our other 2 cats are 14 years old, so really they don't have too much time left. This kitten is perfect for Joshi,she's not scared of her like another bunny would be. They been playing with a string together for 45 minutes. Joshi just came out of the room and breathlessly said "I'm so proud of that kitten, she can stand on 2 feet. I can't believe she can do tricks" Joshi is under the impression that since she walks on 2 feet, she taught Daphnee this mazing feat. (pun intended)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pepper will be greatly missed. what a wonderful little bunny she was.
....that cat has a wild look in her eyes. looks like trouble all over again.

elwd

Rebecca said...

Your new kitten looks a LOT like one of our new kittens!

Lisa Bates said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss but I think it's great you have a kitten!