Thursday, July 16, 2009

Take our picture

Joshi requested I take this picture and put it on the blog. She was laying on the couch before bed watching a movie with her kitty. The kitty has been a great success. After the disapointment of a pet bunny that was scared of her. Daphnee plays with her , sleeps with her and actually has more energy then her. I think it will be fun for her to grow up with this pet.
I'm off to the gym to work out for the first time in a week. This is probably a mistake since I still can breath fully but I'm sick of being sick.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been on your blog since before we left for the northeast. It's so fun to see what you're up to and how the girls are growing - too quickly! Hope you guys are feeling better.

Lisa Bates said...

Hope your workout was great!