Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes I did it again!



I brought another living thing into the house. I can't stop myself, I might need to join another 12 step group for this. But how cute is he? A little too tiny. Its now my full time job to protect this kitten from the girls and the other cats. We named him Noki. (No Elwood were not calling him Prison Break -no matter how much you love the show) Joshi's SUPER excited. As soon as she opened her eyes this morning, she thanked me again for letting her have this kitten. I'm bringing him to Joshi's preschool in a little bit so she can have him at 'Show and Tell'.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh -- he is SO adorable. I'm just like you with "bringing another living thing home." We have four dogs (five until Jack died a few months ago) and two cats. :-)

Unknown said...

you girls are going to be in big BIG trouble!

Unknown said...

He is too cute! YOu do need help! Cinny would enjoy him for a little snack. Cats make her crazy!

mom said...

Jenn,

I remember when you kept bringing little things home for us. (Still miss Tache and Floyd.) Wish you were here to bring me little things again. I keep saying I'm going to get one, but we're not allowed pets here in Fl. OUCH :-(