Thursday, November 19, 2009

Braids



Ok you really can't see from the photos too well. But I was so happy to finally get braids in Billi's hair, I had to post the non-descript pics. While she was busy going thru the bathroom drawer, I snuck in one tiny cornrow in the middle. While she was becoming wise to what I was doing, I managed one to the right. Then the jig was up and she was on the floor with her head near the toilet- screaming, while I tried to get one in on the left. A good first attempt. While everyone loves her curls, I still want to be able to braid her hair from time to time. It looks so pretty and those curls add to her overall crazy appearance (and demeanor)

3 comments:

West Coast Sheehan's said...

I Love her corn rolls!!!! And the attitude that comes along with her rolled or unrolled hair....her faces are the best!!!!

mom said...

Jenn,

AWESOME!! Really like the look of the corn rolls.

Lisa Bates said...

You did a great job but really like her wild look!