Wednesday, November 18, 2009

making snow globes






I have yet to perfect this but, we're on our way. I got the idea out of a silly girlie handbook and the directions were LACKING. They didn't even say what kind of glue to use. I'm using a hot glue gun and I've since found it demonstrated on youtube that way. The first time we used way too much glitter and didn't fill the jar enough with fluid. I'm still working on the right ratio of water and corn syrup. I want to do this project at Joshi Christmas part so hopefully we'll get it down. The little one with the frog is a baby food jar. Thats the size I'm planning on doing at the party. But jar hunting was a great excuse to empty out condiment in my frigde that were just taking up space =0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute and fun too!!!