Saturday, November 28, 2009

World's largest Christmas Bizarre..



so here the girls with their surprise tree
early morning - where the heck is that Mikell?
We're not sure we understand this tradition, so take the pic of the creepy bearded guy quick
ready and waiting on Mikel- let the joyousness begin!

in Portland anyway. This was the second time Mikell and I went, so I think I can now call it a tradition. The kids were really good in the truck both ways. Our directions were screwy but we got their with no arrests or citations. I Did help Joshi pick out an appropriate xmas gift for her daddy. There was a carosel that I don't remember being the last year. We took a few spins and I hope Mikell will send us pics. But the biggest surprise of all was running into our neighbor Ken. He had a Xmas tree in the back of his truck and asked us if we need one. SCORE! Beautiful trees are easy to find around here but right at you door step when you in the need of a little extra Xmas spirit. Thanks Ken Cook and family

No comments: