Saturday, October 17, 2009

Technical difficulties


The reason there have been no updates is because when I went to recharge my cameras battery I found the charger we just bought isn't working anymore. And Elwood is in Europe with our back up camera. Or his camera that I steal ever time something goes wrong with mine. So Joshi found her digital camera today and took this photo of Billi and I. Hopefully I can borrow a friends camera for next weeks big 'Princess turns 5 Party'. Unfortunately I got no pics of yesterdays field trip the pumpkin patch with the pre-school. It was quite fun. Tonight were headed to Mikels for a pumpkin carving party and potluck. Hopefully I can steal some of her photos to show you how it went.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering what was up. I love to check out your blog. Give the girls a kiss for me.

West Coast Sheehan's said...

I will be the photographer!!!!