Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Scare Crow




I've never made a scare crow before, so the results have to be seen in that light. Although there really isn't a whole lot to it it. I thought the girls would be way more into the project. The first photo with Joshi contemplating the state of her finger nails pretty much sums up their enthusiasm. So, I whipped it up quickly and then pulled them around in the wagon. Thats was at least fun for them. I'm not sure it was worth it though because I think I'll be spending all night getting the hay out of Billi's hair. African hair and frolicking in the hay do not mix. Live and learn. At least we have a festive place to put our pumpkins next week when we get back from the pumpkin picking field trip

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you can see the attitude brimming from joshi...

West Coast Sheehan's said...

Ha! He looks great!

Unknown said...

Love the boots!!