Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch,I



Wow, I got a surprise e-mail with photos from our pumpkin patch trip with the pre-school. Its a Co-op pre-school and the parents hold all the jobs(except teacher) and this years president, Crystal, is going crazy above the expected duty. She's in the office every day we have school doing work. Apparently she took pics of everyones kids Friday and e-mailed them the photos this weekend.
Notice the hat Joshi choose to wear. It was a little chilly so I ask her to put on a hat. I'm sure that paper crown kept her warm. But she is rarely seen without her royal accessories these days.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Her "royal accessories"! That is too cute! You have such adorable girls!

Unknown said...

I do miss pumpkin picking. Little kids tripping over the vines and such! So much fun!!