Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shoes!!!!!! errrrrr

Ok, I just purchased a Third pair of shoes for Joshi for Xmas. Ridiculous. But, over a month ago when we wrote to Santa, The only thing she asked for was gold glitter shoes. I really didn't expect it to be a problem. Soon after I went Xmas shopping and found these adorable sneaker/shoes with sequins in pastels I know she'll love. But she kept bringing up gold glitter shoes. So, while I was online shopping I kept looking. At least 5-6 different brands available at amazon.com but everyone sold out in her size. Finally, I had to place my order and decided to buy her a copy of Dorothys ruby red shoes- red glitter. Well, she just mentioned those shoes and I got all excited, "oh you'd like those for Xmas?" Joshi says, " No I want gold glitter shoes, the elves can make those, right?"- Shaking her hand like an elf applying glitter. errr! I went back online just to see if any were re-stocked. No, unless I want to buy some designers brands over $60. So, I found gold shoes (NOT glittery) from Sear.com and paid expedited shipping to get them here. Surely if Santa leaves them on the seat of the Princess Throne he's bringing her they will be magical enough. I mean even Santa could run out of gold glitter, right?.....ahhhhh! This really shouldn't matter there are children starving all over the world. But Its the only thing she asked for. I really need to get a grip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate to say this to you because it could be #4 but there are glittery gold heeled shoes @ Target...just saw them yesterday almost bought them for Bailey....XO, Mikell

Rebecca said...

Oh, the things we do for our little princess girls!

Unknown said...

I am hysterical as I read your blog. Classic - gold glittery shoes. So Kylie had a nice short list, of "dobable" items she wanted for Christmas. Mom stole one idea, which was okay because after shopping I actually had one extra gift for her. So I gave that gift to Lisa to give to her. Well, one of her friends just showed up to her birthday party and YES in the bag is one of the gifts we bought Kylie -ugh!!!