Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Party






Fun was had by all! I hope to get a few more pics from the other moms that were there. Actually photo taking could have been Elwoods job but he was taking an nap! The kids were really well behaved. They loved doing all the crafts. I think they were especially excited about the snow globes. They also decorated lots of cookies to take home. So much fun, but I'm glad its over. I have nothing left to do but enjoy the holidays. My Christmas shopping is finished too!

2 comments:

West Coast Sheehan's said...

Love the pic of you and Billi! YOu did so good on the party all of your hard work was much appreciated, Bailey didn't want to leave and said she wants her party like that one...You did good, we had a blast...now do you want to come host Bailey's B-day??

Unknown said...

Sounds and looks like fun. I love the picture of you and Billi!