Saturday, September 12, 2009

Play Structure






Yesterday I disassembled and cleaned a play structure we had in the front yard. It has been reassigned as an indoor toy. Its been a great success and I think it will be fun in the winter. We never could use it outside because the front yard isn't fenced in and Billi requires fencing. I did absolutely no gardening or yard work in the front yard this year because Billi would take off running down our steep driveway and then our even steeper gravel road. Falling didn't deter her either, she must run free =0)

2 comments:

mom said...

Great idea, Jenn. You've got yourself a handful I can tell with that cute little Billi!

TJ said...

I totally hear you on the "must run free thing" - it must have been something in their original crib because Meredith is exactly the same! Adorable pics!