Monday, September 21, 2009

Pirate festival




Sunday we followed Mikells crew down to Portland to the Pirate festival. Barbara and Elizabeth met us down there. Captain Bogg & Salty played music, and you know how the girls like to dance. The festival was trying to beat the Guinness record for the most pirates in one place, which they did 1,658. Joshi was too girlie to be a Pirate so she went as Tinkerbell. Although thats Tinkerbell slicing my throat in the above photo. Thanks Mikel for lending us the custom.
Today I volunteered at Joshi pre-school and Billi stayed at another moms house. The mom (Kelli) said she didn't even cry. I really thought she would. I think I picked up some germs at the pre-school, though. I have a really bad sore throat tonight. Not another cold arg!

1 comment:

Lisa Bates said...

I'm so jealous! That looked like so much fun. We had to do our own here in Texas.