Friday, August 14, 2009

Time Capsule






The recent rainy days have forced us to do some of the family projects we've been putting off. Yesterday we did a family time capsule. I got the idea when Elwood brought home this funky container that a butane lighter had come in. It was to cool to throw away and I thought it looked like a time capsule. If they have a look, i don't know. So, we put a family portrait in there and we all answering a series of questions: age, fav music, best part of last week, etc.. Joshi put in a drawing she did and a beaded bracelet she made. Elwood ripped out a head line of recent guitar distortion effects, and I ripped out a head line from recenty gossip mags. We buried it down the hill behind our house. The plan is to dig it up in 4 years. We better not move =0)

3 comments:

K J Coveney said...

Cool idea, but what is with the wacky hats. I need to see a close up of those!!! Love you :o)

West Coast Sheehan's said...

I Love the idea!!!!!!! The pictures are the best! XO Mikell

mom said...

I'd like to see those hats too!
Great idea.