Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3 weeks - not enough


We all love Jaylan. Surprisingly, I have become fond of his birth parents, and their extremely complicated case. Friday they petition for he's immediate return. And I have promised to be there in court with him to support them. Of course, the selfish part of me wants to keep him for Thanksgiving and Christmas too!

-update- we get Jaylan for a little bit longer. The judge is very much in favor of putting birth families back together no matter what. So, they just have to follow the steps to get there. But it will be at least 2-3 weeks more. The birth moms visits will be stepped up. Right now, I drive him in to Gresham once a week. I'm not sure what that will increase to.

1 comment:

West Coast Sheehan's said...

We think he is kinda cool too...well...alot cool!!!