Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oregon State Fair

Best petting Zoo ever!! Here the deer is eating Joshis skirt.
Different girls, different temperaments. Joshi was petrified of this ride and Billi loved it.
Everyones a winner! That way we have 2 huge inflatable hammer prizes at home. I'm thinking of letting the girls work out their differences in a trampoline/ inflatable hammer cage match.
Billi looks deceptively innocent on this pony ride.

Well, now that Elwood is back in town I have my camera back (and the photos that were on it). So, we are going back in time for a few posts. This one is when we went to the state fair and got to visit Daddy at work. Although all these photos are of the fun we had together during the day before the concert.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very fun! I hadn't even thought about taking my future kids to fairs because it has been soooo long since I have gone. It looks like they enjoyed it a lot.