Saturday, March 27, 2010

A princess would never..


A princess would never stick a pencil in her ear or stick a piece of costume jewelry so far up her nose that I almost couldn't get it out with tweezers. A princess certainly wouldn't squat down and poop in the shower(with her sister). She wouldn't throw macaroni across the table at our guests. Or run in from the sandbox and start jumping on my bed until she shook all the sand off and on to my sheets. And it certainly wasn't the princess that put all those smudgy fingerprints on the oven you see in the photo. A princess would never do that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Best post to date momma!

XOXO, Mikell

Rebecca said...

I'm cracking up! That's funny1

Unknown said...

Love it! You definitely have to watch out for the girls that think they are a princess. Put on a crown and throw around a big attitude. I have both worlds - one princess and one tomboy. I bet you can't guess who is who :O)